Crocodile Turbo Plus
Fast Setting High Performance Cement Grout
For porcelain tile and natural stone
- Flow deeply into narrow joints, from 0.2 - 5 mm.
- Fast setting with a minimum of 6 hours after tile installation.
- Chemical resistance.
- Anti black mold and algae with Microban.
- Water repellent, low stain.
- Reduce efforescence with WCAC Technology.
ANSI A 118.6(Unsanded), A 118.7(Unsanded)
- Clean and remove any dirt or contaminations remaining in the joints. Make sure the joints are clean and dry before grouting.
Joint width 0.2-1 mm
- Mix 1 kg of grout powder with 0.33-0.35 liters of clean water, or 2.7-3.2 parts grout to 1 part water (by volume).
Joint width 1-5 mm
- Mix 1 kg of grout powder with 0.27-0.33 liters of clean water, or 3.3-4 parts grout to 1 part water (by volume).
Add the grout into the water and mix well by hand or low speed drill. Do not add water or grout after this point. Discard grout when too stiff to work, about 15-20 minutes.
- The most consistent results can be achieved by filling the jonts with grout, then using a rubber face trowel and working diagonally across the grout joints. Remove all excess grout with the trowel. Discard grout when it becomes too stiff to work with; approximately 30 minutes. Do not more water or grout.
- Care should be taken to prevent the grout from drying out, by covering the installation with natural kraft paper within 6 hours after installation. Plastic sheeting or newspaper should not be used.
- After 2 days of installation clean up remaining grout from the surface of the tile. Scrubbing the floor with hot water and soap works best.
- It is not recommended that acids be used, as this cause color alteration of the grout joint. If necessary apply dilute acid or Crocodile Grout Cleaner but test in an inconspicuous place first.
- Not recommended for area exposed to acid regularly.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Cement may cause skin irritation. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and see a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children