- For new cement surfaces, allow the concrete to cure for at least 7-10 days. For previously acrylic-painted surface, remove any chalky paint with trowel, paint removal solution, or sandpaper.
- Prior to applying Crocodile Color Cement, repair any damage to the surface with Crocodile Wall putty, Crocodile Skim Coat, or Crocodile Feather Patch, depending on the nature of the damage. Apply a small amount of water to the surface and leave to dry before painting with Crocodile Color Cement.
- Clean the concrete surface, removing any dust, dirt, oil, grease, or residue. This will allow for a strong, reliable bond between the surface and Crocodile Color Cement.
- Fill the container with half of the water and gradually add Crocodile Color Cement. Mix well, then add the rest of the water and make sure the mixture is blended well. (To ensure a perfect mixture and to save time, use an electronic drill with a mixer drill attachment).
- Estimate the right amount of color mixture to use up within 1-2 hours for the surface needed.
4-5 sq.m per kg depending on the surface.
- Use the mixture on the desired surface.
- Allow 3-6 hours to dry for each coat. Then, mix another batch and add the second coat.
- Once finished, protect the surface from water/moisture for at least 24 hours (to prevent white streaks).
- Recommend at least 2 coats for painting technique. Except for light color tone, recommend 3-4 coats.
Crocodile Color Cement should not be used on non absorbent surface such as glazed bricks, wet cement, previously acrylic-painted surface or on bricks with a high sulphate content.
- For the best product performance, do not mix Crocodile Color Cement with other type of paint. Once the Crocodile Color Cement is mixed with water, it should be used up within 1 hour. Adding more water after that is not recommended.
- Efflorescence can be occurred especially in dark shades caused by the migration of salt to the surface of a porous material.
- Uneven color can happen caused by several reasons ex. inappropriate mixing ratio for each batch, application of painting, rolling or plastering.
- The use of this product is beyond manufacturer control, and liability is restricted to the replacement of material proven faulty. The manufacturer is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from incorrect usage. For technical information please contact the Cera C-Cure technician team.
This product is for applying on material surface only. Appling on human or animal skin is prohibited. Skin may be sensitive to cement. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection and other safety equipment is recommended. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. If it occurs, rinse immediately with water. Dump the container In case of irritation, get prompt medical care.
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Shelf life : 1 year