Mineral-based substrates such as concrete, decorative self-leveling flooring compounds, natural stone and gypsum.
Color : White
Package : 1 liter, 5 liters and 20 liters
• Surfaces should be clean from dust, dirt, oils, grease, curing compounds, other coatings, efflorescence, and laitance before applying Crocodile 9601 W.
• New concrete should be allowed to cure for at least 28 days before applying Crocodile 9601 W. Substrate moisture level below 4% promotes penetration of product.
• Shake well before use.
• It can applied by brush, sponge or roller.
• Multiple coats may be applied wet-on-wet.
• Treated surfaces should be protected from contamination for 24 hours.
• Surfaces treated with Crocodile 9601W should be cleaned as soon as they have been exposed to contaminant. Paint is very difficult to remove once it has completely cured.
1 liter per 8-10 m2
It is not recommended for below grade applications where hydrostatic pressure can be significant such as swimming pool.
• Store in a dry and cool place. Protect against moisture.
• Shelf life of 1 year, unopened containers
• The properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.