Color : Grey and White
Net Weight: 310 ml./cartridge
Crocodile Poly U Seal is a single-component polyurethane sealant. Easy application on materials such as concrete, stone, brick, roof-tiles, ceramic tiles, aluminum, wood, glass, PVC.
Any damage to the surface should be repaired prior to application, using patching mortar. Joints must be clean, dry, and free of dust, oil, paint, or any surface contaminants. Joint sizes may range from 3-12 mm in width and 5-10 mm in depth. The width should be wider but smaller than the depth, for better elongation. Bond breaker may be used to adjust the depth/width ratio. Masking tape should be used on both sides of the joint to control joint width.
300 ml/ 3 m (joint width 1x1 cm)
Cut away the top part of the threaded end of the cartridge and plastic tip. Position the cartridge in a manual or air powered caulking gun. Squeeze out one or more beads, depending on the width of the joint to be filled. Remove the masking tape before the sealant cures (within
20 minutes). Let Crocodile Poly U Seal fully cure for 48 to 72 hours (depending on joint depth) before use or painting. Clean hands and equipment with water after application.
• Do not use in applications where continuous immersion is possible.
• May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
• After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
• Keep out of reach of children