- Roughen the surface to improve adhesion ability.
- Clean the surface to be without dirt, dust, oil, and concrete waste.
- Prepare forms which must be strong enough for mold concrete and be sealed to protect grout cement leakage.
- Moisten concrete surface then absorb excess water on the surface before application.
Proportion of Mixing
- Water per Product 25 kg
Plastic 2.5-2.7 liters
Flow able 2.8 - 3.4 liters
Fluid 3.6 – 4 liters
- Product : Water by Volume
Plastic 4.8-5.2 : 1
Flow able 3.8-4.7 : 1
Fluid 3.2-3.6 : 1
- Mix with clean water according to suggested ratio, and caution to measure mixture.
- Prepare the mixer.
- Measure the water before mixing in a bucket. Turn on the mixer and gradually pour in cement grout.
- Mix continuously for 2 minutes until homogeneous.
- If the part of grouting is thickness more than 3 inches, it should be added with stone flake not more than 3/8 inches size (9 mm) at a percentage of 25-50%. By the weight (5-10 kg Per 20 kg) of cement grout. If so, increase the mixing time so that the cement grout is sticky and can be poured.
- After mixing, do not add the water.
Remarks: A portion of mixture should be appropriate for working within 15 minutes and should not add water to reuse.
Concentration of Mixing
The guideline of mixing ratio can be determined depend on the ambience temperature and needed volume. However, add water as minimum as possible so that the mixture is sticky enough. Clean water is recommended.
- Forming mold of the pour base, rechecking to be no leakage and fixed bracing firmly.
- Cure the concrete surface and the mold to be damp enough.
- Pour Crocodile Non Ferrous, Non Shrink Grout only on one side to protect air pockets and should pour continuously until full.
- Poking to prevent air pocket
- Make layer by layer by leaving 16-24 hours each.
- All grout surfaces should be kept damped for 3 days.
- Protect the surface from shaking, heat, or severe cold for 3 days.
Crocodile Non Ferrous, Non Shrink Grout 1 bag (20 kg)/ 0.011 m3
Crocodile Non Ferrous, Non Shrink Grout 91 bag (20 kg)/1 m3
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Use within 1 year from the date of manufacturing.