Standard : ASTM C109
Color : Grey, White
Estimated Coverage : 1.3 kg / sq m (thickness 1 mm)
Packaging : 25 kg
Crocodile Skim Coat Sand Gatir is a skim coat for thin layer 1-6 mm of cementitious plaster which is "Skimmed" , e.g. applied very thinly onto interior and exterior of plustered and concrete surfaces. Skim Coats can be applied to concrete, light weight concrete, blockwork and rendered surface.
The substrate must be clean and free from loose particles, dirt, grease and traces of foreign material. For loose plaster areas, remove any defective materials and re-plaster the area. If the job site is hot or windy, dampen dry surfaces before application.
Proportion of Mixing
Crocodile Skim Coat Sanded Gator 3.6 kg : water 1 liter or
Crocodile Skim Coat Sanded Gator 2.8-3 parts: Water 1 part (by volume)
1.3 kg / 1 sq.m (Thickness 1 mm)
1. Using a steel trowel, apply Skim Coat evenly to the desired thickness.
2. If it necessary to increase the thickness of Skim Coat, apply a second coat after the first has set (approx. 10-30 min). Skim Coat Sanded thickness varies from 1-6 mm.
3. The surface should be smoothed with steel trowel. Once Skim Coat has dried, a final coat such as a sealer and decorative paint may be applied.
• Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
• If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
• Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
• Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Use within 1 year from the date of manufacturing.