- All loose and unsound concrete must be removed and surface should be roughened.
- The concrete bonding surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned to increase the compressive strength. Remove the grease, oil, dirt, curing compounds or other contaminants.
- Forms must be strong, securely anchored, shored and sealed to prevent grout leakage.
- Surfaces should be moistened and preferably kept damp. Remove all excess or standing water from concrete immediately prior to grout placement.
Proportion of Mixing
- Water per product 20 kg
Plastic 2.8-3.0 liters
Flow able 3.2-4.2 liters
Fluid 4.4-4.8 liters
- Product : Water by Volume
Plastic 4.8-5 : 1
Flow able 3.3-4.4 : 1
Fluid 3-3.2 : 1
- Use the clean water to mixing by the proportion in a guide.
- Prepare the electric mixer.
- Fill the water in container and stir the electric mixer. Slowly add cement grout.
- After the grout is added continue mixing for approximately 3 minutes to ensure uniformity.
- In case of the grouting area are more than 3 inch should add gravel to mix with size no more than 3/8 inch (9 mm.) in the proportion of 25 – 50% by weight (5 – 10 kg per grout 20 kg.). If use the gravel to mix , should be increase the time to mixing for flowability of grout.
- Do not add more water after finish the mixing
Remarks: Should be mixing the grout in 10 minutes usage time and do not mixing the rest grout to use again.
- Pumped using a piston type grout pump.
- Surface or concrete should be damp.
- Grout should be placed under structural elements continuously and from one side only to avoid the entrapment of air pockets.
- Poke the structural elements to let the grout cement fulfilled.
The proportion of mixing is the guideline. In fact , the key to measure the water to mixing is depend on temperature.
Use less water as possible to get the great flowability and volume of grout.
- All grout surfaces should be kept damped for 3 days.
- Avoid the surface get quake and high/low temperature for 3 days.
Crocodile 621 Standard Grout 1 bag (20 kg)/ 0.011 m3
Crocodile 621 Standard Grout 91 bags (20 kg)/1 m3
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended. • If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in dry and cool place 10-32 °C.
- Use within 1 year from the date of manufacturing.