- Chip or scrape the surface for a rough texture to improve adhesion
- The surface should be solid and clean without dirt and impurities
- Apply water to the surface until saturated and left for 4 hours then remove excess water on the surface before applying the mixture
Crocodile Feather Patch 1 kg per 0.16 liter of water or Crocodile Feather Patch 4.5 parts per 1 part of water by volume
- Measuring water with recommended mixing ratio in bucket then slowly pour Crocodile Feather Patch while slowly stir with motorized paddle mixer, running at low speed, or trowel until the mixture become homogenous (approximately 2-3 minutes) before using
- Mix in small quantity for 45 minutes of working period
- For vertical application, such as wall repair, water ratio can be reduced by a small portion. It not recommended to apply water to smoothen the surface immediately after finishing but left until the mixture starting to form. Overhead application is not recommended
- Using trowel to apply the mixture on the surface in small quantity for required thickness (over 13 mm is not recommended)
- Smoothening the surface for finishing and protect from direct sunlight for approximately 3 days
- The product has a self-curing property
- In case of high temperature or windy site condition, curing compound or covering with saturated hemp sack is recommended and should not be directly exposed to sunlight • Left for curing for approximately 3 days
Crocodile Feather Patch 20 kg per 1.8 sq.m (6 mm thickness)
Crocodile Feather Patch 20 kg per 0.011 m3
It is not advised to apply the product under following conditions;
- Thickness over 13 mm (1/2”). In case of higher required thickness, multiple layers should be applied
- Submerged or ponding area
- Mix with other chemicals or products
- Overhead application
- Temperature under 4°C or over 35°C
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Use within 1 year from the date of manufacturing