Standard : ASTM D412, ASTM C882, BS 1881
Color : Grey
Packaging : 1 set (18 kg cement, 5 L resin)
Crocodile Flex 2K is a 2 components cement based product. Flex 2K is a coating with flexible and waterproofing. It can adheres to practically surface such as concrete, mortar plasters, bricks, concrete blocks pre-fabricated panels, etc.
• Clean the surface to be free from dust, grease, concrete scrap or unknown matter etc.
• Fill cracks if any on the surface with suitable repairing material. Fill wall border or joints with sealant.
• Leave the surface dry at least 3 hours after cleaning.
• The concrete surface must be damp.
Cement 3.6 kg : Resin 1 liter or
Cement 2.5 parts : Resin 1 part (by volume)
2-2.5 kg/sq.m/ 2 coats
1. Mix Crocodile Flex 2K part A (Cement) with part B (Resin)
2. Prepare only as much as can be applied within 30 minutes period. Do not add resin or water.
3. Apply with brush. The second coat should be applied, allowing 2-4 hours apart between each application.
4. The surface should be left to dry at least 3 days.
5. Tile work should be done on surface after 3 days.
6. Reservoirs and tanks should be filled after 7 days drying time.
• Do not left expose
• Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
• If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
• Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
• Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid
product’s degradation. Age of product is 1 year.