Waterproofing and protection water retaining structures, such as terrace, veranda, drinking water tanks, reservoirs water mains, swimming pools, bathroom, kitchen and below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels.
Standard : BS 1881
Color : Grey
Packaging: 25 kg/bag, 5 kg/bucket
Crocodile Super Shield is cementitious waterproofing compound to apply as slurry to concrete surface where it forms an impermeable barrier to the passage of water in the liquid state, but allow gases (air or vapor) to pass through.
• All concrete to be treated must be clean and have an open capillary surface. Remove laitance, dirt, grease, etc.
• Grind-off any paint or coatings to provide an open-capillary structure
• Faulty concrete in the form of cracks, honeycombing, etc. must be chased out, and filled flush with repair mortar.
• Surfaces must be carefully pre-watered prior to Super Shield application. The concrete surface must be damp but with no wet sheen on the surface.
Crocodile Super Shield 2.5 kg : Water 1 liter.
Crocodile Super Shield 2 parts : Water 1 part (by volume)
Crocodile Super Shield is mechanically mixed with clean water to a creamy consistency. Mix only as much material as can be used within 20-30 minutes and stir mixture frequently. If the mixture starts to set, do not add more water; simply re-stir to restore workabillty.
• Apply Crocodile Super Shield in two coats according to specification by brush.
• The second coat should be applied, allowing 15-30 minutes apart between each application.
• When finished, surface should be left to dry at least 24 hours.
For dry powder on horizontal surfaces
Distribute powder and trowel into the freshly placed concrete once initial set begins
For slurry : 1-1.5 kg/sq.m/ 2 coats
For dry powder : 2-3 kg / sq.m
Do not apply Crocodile Super Shield at dry surface. The surface must be damp.
• Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes.
Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
• If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
• Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
• Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Age of product is 1 year.